KeePass password safe, is a great secure solution to store all your passwords in an encrypted database that is accessed by a master key. It uses secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish). Deploy to any of the cloud platforms on the links below.
Once you have deployed KeePass on Windows server, the first step is to RDP into the new instance once it has fully booted up. The following links explain how to connect the VM once it has finished being deployed:
- How to RDP to AWS Windows Instance
- How to RDP to Google GCP Windows Instance
- How to RDP to Azure Windows Virtual Machine
Once logged in, you’re now ready to start setting up your new server as per the following sections.
KeePass Password Safe
The following link explains how to use KeePass:
KeePass global configuration file can be found in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2\KeePass.config.xml
If you require any help with the installation of KeePass, leave a comment below or contact us directly if you are experiencing any issues
Disclaimer: This solution is built using KeePass which distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
The respective trademarks mentioned in the offering are owned by the respective companies. No warrantee of any kind, express or implied, is included with this software
– Use at your risk, responsibility for damages (if any) to anyone resulting from the use of this software rest entirely with the user
– The author is not responsible for any damage that its use could cause.