Cloud Infrastructure Services Ltd specializes in provisioning ready to use images on Multiple Cloud Platforms like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google GCP.
- Information We Collect
- We collect personal information from Users who visit this Site and use our Service. Because of the nature of our Service, we must collect from Users personal information such as (at the minimum):
- First and last name;
- Email address, to be used as a login;
- Billing information such as billing address and credit card information where necessary;
- Country; and
- Address, city, state, zip/pin code, etc.
- We may also ask Users to provide additional personal information such as:
- Company name;
- Educational institution;
- Other company; and
- Personal details, that the User may opt-out of by not entering data when asked.
- We use the User’s registration information to authenticate Users and provide access to the Service. We also use the email addresses used in the registration information to communicate with the Users. From time to time, we may contact the User via email to notify them of changes to our Service, scheduled maintenance, information about Services and promotional material.
- With active consent, the User’s email address can be used to send them newsletters from us. Users can opt-out of such emails at any time by contacting us, but they will still receive emails such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer Service updates, and other necessary information to provide the Service to the User.
- Information that is provided by meeting organizers such as: Username, email address and any other business contact and meeting subject contact are considered confidential to the User. When the Participants register with one of our Users for an online transmission, that information is provided to the User. We may store that information to fulfill our obligations to our Users.
- We will not use the information to send marketing information for Services or the third party offers to the Participants. The User and Participants should be aware that any personal information they submit while in-session and chatting can be read, collected or used by the User and other Participants. We will not view information except as necessary to appropriately support the Service.
- We collect only personal information that the User chooses to provide voluntarily registering to our Products/Service. We shall advise the User which information is mandatory to provide and what they do not have to enclose.
- The User’s Account information, username, password and user profile are password-protected so that they have secure access to entering and editing personal data. It is the User’s responsibility to protect the security of their password. Access to the Service is protected by a unique username and password that is known to the User only. We have designed internal security processes that encrypt the User’s password to protect it from being divulged or accessed by anyone other than the User. Neither our employees nor any of our contractors can obtain or access to the User’s password. Neither our employees nor any of our contractors will ask the User for their password via mail, email, telephone or in any other unsolicited manner.
- User Access and Choice
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, remove or request deletion by making the change on our member information page and/or by emailing our Customer Support. We will respond to your request to access within 30 working days. We will retain your information for as long needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We are required to store all personal data of the User and all information regarding the User’s Account (together with all Conference data, the Content, email messages, statistics, Users and Participants’ data) during 60 days (in case of free of charge Account) or during 90 days (in case of payable Account) upon the Account is cancelled or the Service (Agreement) is terminated. We will not process above data for other purposes than storage of the data only, subject to binding legal provisions or obligations imposed on us by public authorities. We shall store the above data only in order to resume the User’s Account by the User in accordance with the Terms of Service and to perform its duties specified in binding legal provisions or imposed on us by public authorities. As of the date on which the above terms (60 or 90 days) expire, we shall cease to process the data and all data shall be permanently deleted from the Service.
- We will ask for the User’s consent before we use or share their information for any purpose other than the reason they provided or as otherwise provided by this policy. In order for us to know the User’s preferences, we will require an action on their part, such as checking the appropriate option, to indicate their consent.
- Mailing Policy
- When the User sends us an email, we use their email address to thank them for their comment and/or reply to their question, and we will store their communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use the User’s email address to send them any unsolicited messages or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
- When the User agrees to receive marketing information about our services and products or our commercial partners, we use their email address and any other information they give us to provide them with the information about our services and products or our commercial partners, until they ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided with each email, and/or on the site where they signed up, and/or as we otherwise provide)
- We will never use the User’s email address or other information to provide them with any unsolicited messages or information (unless that is part of the service they are requesting).
- Information Sharing
- We do not sell or rent the User’s Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless they have granted us permission to do so. In case, for any reason we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, the information shall be disclosed to concerned authority or shall be used to such extent as reasonably required.
- In case we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or wide a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any further choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Tracking Technologies
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information about visitors to our site automatically and store it in log files.
- The site use information includes, but is not limited to, the following: the domain names, operating system in use (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) and version, the website which referred the User to us, and other similar information. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on our website, pages viewed, time and date of visits, and other similar information. We may use and disclose site use information, for example, to measure the use of our website, improve the content, explain the utility of our website and services we provide, and to extend their functionality.
- Similar to other commercial websites, the technology called “cookies” may be used to provide the User with tailored information. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can send to the User’s browser, which may then be stored on their hard drive, so we can recognize the user when they return. The User may be able to set their browser to notify them when they receive a cookie. Our cookies collect general information that enhances our ability to serve the User and measure the utility of our website.
- A cookie cannot read personal data on a hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites; indeed, the only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information the User supplies him or herself. Accepting the cookies used on our website may give us access to information about the User’s browsing behavior, which we may use to personalize their experience and track user traffic patterns, and to merge this info when the user registers. We do this in order to determine the usefulness of our website information to our Users and to see how effective our navigational structure is in helping users reach that information.
- The User may browse most of Service’s website without accepting cookies; however, some website functionality may be lost by the User disabling cookies on their computer. Information we collect may be used to enhance the use of our website, and to provide the user with a service that they ordered, arrange the website in the most customer friendly way, communicate special offers and featured items, and/or respond to any questions and suggestions.
- Information Security
- We believe that keeping Personal Information secure is one of our most significant responsibilities.
- We recognize the importance of respecting the privacy of those who decided to entrust their sensitive information with the User. We make every effort to safeguard their security. We will never use the information about the Participants that Users collect within our Services to send any information other than expressly provided by their Participants, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
- We restrict access to Personal Information about the User to those employees and others who need to know that information to assist us in our business, or to provide products or services to the user. We safeguard personal information, according to the established security standards and procedures, by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to the personal data information.
- All of our Users’ and customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are personally granted access to sensitive information.
- When we request Users or customers to enter sensitive information, such as their name, geographical address, email address, and a credit card number, it is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry SSL and processed through a reputable payment processor. While on the secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon at the bottom of web browsers, e.g. Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer, becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked or open, when the User is just ‘surfing’.
- We store our servers in a highly secure server environment, with surveillance and support to prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security.
- We cannot guarantee the security of the User’s data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are beyond our control. We strive to protect the User’s personal information but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information they transmit to our website or Services. Any data transmissions the User makes over the Internet are done so at their own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
- Service in-meeting information is encrypted from the beginning till the end and only accessible by the User and Participants. “In-meeting information” includes all screen sharing data and chat information. Information about scheduled meetings and meetings such as time, organizer, subject of meeting, are placed on our web site and are available to the User and logged Participants that received an invitation from the User via email or other means of communication.
- Additional Information
Our Website offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us via email. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Our web site offers you the opportunity to import your contacts via a CSV file into your address book. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area is voluntary. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will only use it for that purpose.
With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via email.
You can log into our site using Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We need the User’s help in keeping the Personal Information they have shared with us accurate and up-to-date.