20 Best VPN For Multiple Devices (Pros and Cons) is this article main topic to answer. What is a purpose of Virtual Private Network (VPN)? It’s goal is to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. In this blog, we have introduced 20 best VPNs for Multiple Devices with their pros and cons. Have a look!
What is VPN
VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network” and establishes a protected network connection when using public networks. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and hides your online identity. This makes it more difficult for third parties to track your activities online and steal data. The encryption takes place in real time.
Originally VPN was created to form a path to connect business networks together and securely over the internet and also to allow access a business network from home. Nowadays VPN’s purpose have shifted. It forwards all your network traffic to the network, accesses local network resources remotely that is hugely beneficial.
- Access region restricted websites.
- Hide your browsing activity from public Wi-Fi and helps to protect from identity theft.
- It allows access to resources that you cannot reach out through the public network.
- VPN ensures digital privacy.
- Secure encryption (key to read data).
- Encryption of protocols.
- Secure data transfer.
- Kill switch.
- Unrestricted access to information.
- VPN purpose is to essentially route all your web traffic through an encrypted connection to a remote server.
- VPN offers multiple device connections on a single account, ideally without limiting your bandwidth.
20 Best VPN For Multiple Devices
Surfshark is an affordable VPN best suitable for gaming, streaming and torrenting. Huge benefit of Surfshark review comes to Smart DNS, which you can set up on any device, even the device that those don’t support VPNs.
When enabled, it unblocks geo restricted content without a VPN. Anyone can use this tool on multiple devices simultaneously. It comprises many VPN features like split tunneling, WireGuard, Whitelister, GPS spoofing. Also it is ideal for unblocking streaming content and is available on various platforms, including Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, plus Firefox and Chrome extensions.
The easy to install platform has 3,000+ fast servers in more than 60 countries. It supports top-grade encryption, ad blockers, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, Shadowsocks.
Pros of Surfshark VPN
- Main Surfshark feature is an unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Secure and Anonymous Browsing.
- Fast WireGuard protocol performance
- GPS spoofing feature
- Unblocks most streaming platforms.
- Multi hop features, that increases security.
- Torrenting & P2P allowed.
- It supports Shadowsocks
- The tool is fast, secure, and has smart DNS features (CleanWeb, Surfshark Alert feature) .
- Easy to install on routers.
- It provides unlimited simultaneous connections.
Cons of Surfshark VPN
- It is slightly weaker for Apple product apps
- Split tunneling on iOS is not available
- Do not support Whitelister or Shadowsocks for Mac
- Weak customer service
- Does not offer dedicated IP addresses for purchase.
- Delay connecting to some servers.
- Unaudited logging policy.
- IPv6 address leaks.
- No port forwarding.
NordVPN provides six simultaneous connections but it is an excellent choice for multiple devices due to its robust features and latest WireGuard technology.
Research shows that it is fastest VPN tested and operates a network of thousands of servers around the world. You can easily download the app on various platforms, including Windows, Android, Linux, macOS, iOS, Chrome browser extensions, Amazon Fire, and Firefox. The fast and reliable application comprises many VPN features like Smart DNS, CyberSec, Kill Switch, no-log policy, DNS leak protection.
NordVPN provides 24/7 Customer support and live chat features. The platform has 5,000+ servers in 59 countries.
Pros of NordVPN
- Fastest VPN available for most devices.
- 6 simultaneous devices.
- Extensive server network capable at unblocking most geo restricted content.
- Access to the Tor anonymization network. (harder to trace your connection, access to hidden websites).
- Double VPN features allows multi hop connections.
- Split tunneling( choose which apps to push their traffic through the VPN connection).
- NordLocker and NordPass password manager.
- Kill Switch ( shuts off access to the internet for specific applications).
- No DNS leaks.
- It provides online privacy protection
- It comprises features like CyberSec, no-log policy, double encryption, Kill Switch
- 24/7 Customer support
- Supports Military-Grade Encryption and Data Protection
Cons of NordVPN
- Does not support graphic interface on Linux app
- Supports Torrenting only on a few servers.
- Selects city location of servers, but not specific servers.
- Slow server and app connections.
- Open VPN config is not easy to use.
3. IPVanish VPN
If you want a true zero logs service that can also change your IP address at a specified interval, this is the VPN for you. This VPN provider emphasizes speed, security, and privacy.
The tool supports major VPN protocols and can easily access Netflix and geo-blocked YouTube videos. One can download the app on platforms, including Mac OS, Android, Fire TV, IOS, and Windows. Features like P2P and a free SOCK5 proxy help download torrent files faster and securely. The platform has 1,300+ servers in 75+ countries.
Pros of IPVanish VPN
- The user friendly app provides a good customer support.
- Allows unlimited connections.
- It supports Free SOCKS5 proxy
- It supports military grade protection.
- It comprises features like No logs policy, Kill Switch, Split-tunneling on Android, DNS leak protection
- The app is compatible with P2P and Netflix.
- 4K streaming speeds during testing.
- Strong encryption.
- Great for torrenting.
- Killswitch and built in DNS leak protection (IPv6).
Cons IPVanish VPN
- Rise in the prices on a yearly basis
- Issue in unblocking certain streaming services (Hulu, Amazon Prime).
- Not enough knowledge base.
- The live chat option is not present.
- Technical support tickets are done by email.
- No Linux app.
4. Private Internet Access VPN Server
Another best VPN Server for multiple devices is Private Internet Access (PIA) that can be downloaded on multiple devices but can connect with VPN only up to 10 devices simultaneously.
It’s feature is unlimited bandwidth and lightning fast speed. To maintain server speed, PIA uses WireGuard protocol and provides 256-bit encryption security protection. It comes with military grade AES encryption and has a strict no logs policy and a kill switch that disconnects you from the internet if the VPN fails. It has added Smart DNS server as the lastest fature.
The app is compatible with platforms like Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android and offers live chat support, tutorials and guides for customer queries. It also supports various streaming platforms, such as Netflix US, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu. The platform has 35,550+ servers in 70 countries.
Pros of Private Internet Access VPN Server
- Connect up to 10 simultaneous connections.
- Affordable and user friendly application
- Supports flexible encryption options.
- VPN kill Switch and PIA MACE security blocker.
- Extremely user friendly.
- Private Internet Access (PIA) can only connect up to 10 devices at the same time
- 24*7 customer support
- Allows faster torrent downloading with PIA.
- Double routing via proxy.
Cons of Private Internet Access VPN Server
- Based only in the USA
- Do not comprise Smart DNS
- Allows limited streaming options.
- No App Exclusion, Whitelisting.
- Unverified Windows Installer.
- No security audit.
- Below average WireGuard speeds.
5. Hide.me VPN
Another VPN option for best VPN for multiple devices is Hide.me, available in the market that can connect up to 10 devices at the same time. It is compatible with platforms like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
Hide.me VPN protects its users from IP leaks with the kill switch feature as well as split tunneling.
Hide.me uses bank security grade 256-bit AES encryption and has no-logging policy. The platform has 1,900 servers in 47 countries.
Also, the VPN is available for users as a free and paid subscription. For the free version of Hide.me, let us inform you can use a 2GB bandwidth cap subscription on only one device.
Pros of Hide.me VPN Server
- Stealth Guard unique feature is a combination of the kill switch and split tunneling features.
- Great customer support with IPv6 Support.
- Privacy (trusty IP,DNS and WebRTC leak tests)
- Multi hop Double VPN.
- Hide.me allows connecting up to 10 devices at the same time.
- It is easy to set up on a router
- It supports torrenting
Cons of Hide.me VPN Server
- Not a good app for Linux computers
- It is costly
- Do not comprise Smart DNS features
- Free Version is available only for 3-4 countries
Another best list for best VPN for multiple devices is ExpressVPN, one of the biggest and most popular VPNS’s. Most people use as it unblocks all types of region locked content, provides strong encryption features v and has no log user identifying content. It runs on its own protocol – Lightway rather than WireGuard and maintains good speed, and allows faster downloading.
Not only does it offer 5 simultaneous connections, but it’s also one of the strongest VPNs in terms of features and security. The platform has 3,000+ servers in 94 countries and is compatible with platforms including Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Pros of ExpressVPN
- Unique privacy with it registered and British Virgin Island , there is no no data retention laws.
- It helps unblock many streaming contents, including Hulu.
- The fastest, most reliable VPN that allows you 5 device connections on a single account.
- ExpressVPN provides 24/7 live chat options
- It supports a No logging policy (no logs of IP addresses, browsing history, metadata or DNS queries).
- ExpressVPN maintains privacy and uses strong encryption (highest grade encryption available).
- Smart Location feature, which connects you to the best server based on your location.
- The VPN supports torrenting.
- Many Protocols to choose from ( L2TP, PPTP).
- Government Grade Encryption ( Advanced Encryption Standard with 256-bit keys AES-256).
- You can use cryptocurrency as payment ( Bidcoin).
- Massive number Of Server Locations.
- It supports split tunneling.
Cons of ExpressVPN
- Slightly more expensive on comparing with other VPN’s.
- It does not include multi-hop connections.
- No kill switch or split-tunneling on iOS
- No Linux graphical user interface.
7. CyberGhost VPN
Another best VPN for multiple devices is CyberGhost.The company operates 7,000 servers in over 90 countries and offers fast, secure, and reliable buffer free connections. CyberGhost VPN offers NoSpy servers, specially tuned servers for high security purposes.
The easy to install platform has more servers than NordVPN and allows connecting with up to 7 devices at the same. They do not compromise on security and privacy with strong encryption and no logs policy. Research shows that CyberGhost is best suited for someone who needs a VPN for specific activities (video streaming).
CyberGhost provides malware and ad blocking and is compatible with platforms, such as Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. The platform has around 6000 servers.
This VPN server offers dedicated IP addresses, that aims to bring your traffic from the same IP address.
- You can connect with up to 7 devices at the same time with multiple servers at the same with CyberGhost.
- Specialized servers optimized for streaming.
- CyberGhost offers Security Suite for Windows.
- CyberGhost has high speed and has a no logs policy.
- Website unblocking feature.
- It comprises features like Kill Switch, DNS & IP Leak Protection
- The easy-to-use app supports P2P sharing
- The app supports Unlimited bandwidth
- It supports 256-bit AES encryption
- The payment options are limited
- It does not support local networking.
- Split tunneling on Android devices only.
- Logging policy.
- Static IP addresses.
- Slow performance on Windows.
Next on the list for best VPN’s is PrivateVPN. In terms of streaming, privacy, and security PrivateVPN is the right choice, as it provides top notch encryption (256-bit AES), automatic kill switch and has a no log policy.
It allows connecting up to 10 simultaneous device connections and offers good network coverage with 200+ servers in 60 countries. The app is compatible with platforms, like Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. It also helps unblock streaming content of Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more.
Pros of PrivateVPN
- It allows connecting up to 10 devices at the same time.
- Unlocks geo restricted media.
- Can unblock almost every website and p2p connection
- The app supports strong security features.
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Speed.
- Connection Guard.
- Port Forward ( essential for torrenting).
- 2048-bit Encryption With AES-256.
- The reliable connection provides excellent privacy and high speeds
- It supports unblocking popular streaming sites like Hulu, BBC iPlayer from any location
- It has no IP address leak features and log policy
- It supports advanced features for torrenting
Cons of PrivateVPN
- Does not support Smart DNS feature.
- Subscription is bit expensive.
- 24/7 live chat option is not available
- Performance issues(connecting speeds and ping speeds).
- Private VPN not offers static IP.
VyprVPN belongs to the Swiss company GoldenFrog. It is excellent at getting around firewalls and censorship with access 45+ streaming services, including Netflix and Amazon Prime.
It allows unblocking certain streaming platforms. Thus, a good choice platform for people who prefer watching geo restricted content.
VyprVPN is one of the fastest and stable VPN with good vpn protocols. VyprVPN has its own Chameleon protocol to bypass VPN blocks and to allow you to surf the internet without any restrictions.
VyprVPN is a good choice for business users as it owns and operates all of its servers and d has strict privacy laws (based in Switzerland),it doesn’t keep logs of internet activity or files that you or your employees share.
It’s also a fairly reliable VPN that allows connecting up to six devices at the same time. It is the only VPN that has its own physical servers. The app is compatible with platforms, including Windows 7, macOS 10.12, iOS 10, Android, Linux, and Amazon Fire TV. The platform has 700+ servers in over 60 countries.
Pros of VyprVPN
- VyprVPN allows connecting up to six devices at the same time
- Stable and high speed connection.
- Specialty servers: split tunneling.
- Particularly good choice for business organizations (privacy logs, not sharing files of employees).
- VyprVPN supports enhanced security and privacy features
- They support a no logging policy
- VyprVPN maintain self-owned & operated servers
- Kill Switch support
Cons of VyprVPN
- Less advanced configuration options
- VyprVPN has a slow connection time
- VyprVPN supports limited servers with a wide network
10. HMA VPN -HideMyAss VPN
The cheekily named Hide My Ass or HMA has grown to one fo the largest VPN network in the world.
HideMyAss VPN has strong security features like military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, kill switch, zero-log policy. It allows connecting Up to 5 devices simultaneously or 10 simultaneous connections with Family Plan.
The platform is compatible with macOS, iOS, Android, Windows, Chrome, and routers. HideMyAss VPN has a user-friendly interface and robust security options. You can avail of a 30-day money-back guarantee plan with HideMyAss VPN. The platform has 1,080 servers in 210 countries.
Pros of HideMyAss HMA VPN
- Offers 5 simultaneous connections
- Huge Global Network, it has the largest number of VPN server locations.
- Very fast speeds 1080 20Gbps servers.
- User-Friendly UI.
- IP Shuffle Randomization.
- It supports strong security options like Kill switch, Leak protection, Military-grade encryption.
- One subscription protects 5 devices.
- Lightning Connect, Split-Tunneling.
- Advanced leak protection against IPv4, IPv6, and other DNS leaks.
- IP Shuffle lets you change IP address on the fly when connected.
- It also comprises specialized P2P & streaming servers
- It allows unblocking streaming options for Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime Video, and more
- The app has a large server network
- Supports live chat options
Cons of HideMyAss HMA VPN
- It has a limited user privacy.
- Limited Customizability
- Low speeds.
- “Lightning Connect” Seems a Little Flawed.
- Server locations are not clear.
- Limited protocols and security on Mac and iOS.
- No Firestick app and no Smart DNS tool.
- Kill switch malfunctions at times.
- HideMyAss VPN is an expensive application
ZenMate is an easy to install VPN that connects Unlimited devices at the same time. The app is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire Stick, Firefox, and Chrome and has dedicated streaming profiles.
ZenMate provides fast connections for streaming with 256-bit encryption. The app provides security features, including DNS leak protection, kill switch, and a no-logs policy. ZenMate also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee plan for its users. The platform has 4,100 servers in 70 countries. Many large households and businesses prefer Zenmate VPN for its excellent features.
Pros of ZenMate
- Simultaneous connections: Unlimited
- The app supports DNS leak protection.
- AES-256-Bit encryption, DNS/IPv6 leak protection.
- Strong connection protocols such as IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN.
- Super easy installation and dedicated streaming profiles.
- Kill Switch Support
- It supports a no-logs policy
- ZenMate covers Unlimited device connections at the same time
- It performs with Netflix, SHOWTIME, HBO GO, Prime Video, etc
- It provides high-speed servers for Torrents (P2P) and Netflix platforms
Cons of ZenMate
- Configuration issues.
- Slow speeds across the board.
- Unreliable streaming servers.
- No Firestick app and no Smart DNS.
- Mac and iOS apps use IKEv2 protocol only.
- Customer support is limited
12. Hotspot Shield
Next on the list of best VPN for multiple devices is Hotspot Shield VPN that gets you a superior VPN experience and full access to 1,800+ servers in more than 80 countries.
It offers NO ADS at all (premium upgrade). This VPN server offers two services: a free VPN and a premium VPN. Most iOS and Android users prefer Hotspot Shield VPN for HD streaming. It secures 5 devices with one account.
Hotspot Shield delivers excellent speeds across a large server network and via intuitive apps. However, it’s not good for torrenting due to its logging practices. It has a high-grade encryption system and offers open internet connections by providing geo-locked or regional content. The app is compatible with platforms, like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. The upload speed might be slightly slower, but overall it offers a good speed. The platform has 1,800+ servers.
Pros of Hotspot Shield
- It allows connecting up to 5 devices at the same time.
- Large VPN server network: 80 countries.
- It supports unlimited Bandwidth , one of the fastest tested.
- Hydra VPN.
- Apps are free of IP, DNS & WebRTC leaks.
- P2P support.
- It provides Malware Protection
- Hotspot Shield supports Private Browsing.
- Excellent exclusive pricing.
- Hotspot Shield does not support the use of its own DNS servers.
- Free version throttled, supported by targeted ads on Android.
- Gathers significant, but anonymous, data.
- Hotspot Shield is a bit expensive
- Limited WireGuard support.
- Based in privacy-unfriendly US.
- Free app shares information with advertisers.
Privado is a Swiss based VPN provider. It focuses on privacy and security whilst aiming to be the best free VPN.
PrivadoVPN is the fastest private VPN that can connect up to ten devices at the same time and supports unlimited bandwidth. It provides an easy, secure, and affordable way to connect with users across the globe. Even the subscription models are more affordable here.
The app is compatible with a vast array of platforms, computers, tablets, routers, smart TV, and SOCKS5 Proxy. The tool guarantees full protection for free data servers without any subscription. It allows unblocking most streaming services and is a reliable network. PrivadoVPN also supports the Zero-logs policy. The platform has 200+ servers in 47 countries.
Pros of PrivadoVPN
- Simultaneous Connections – 10 devices.
- PrivadoVPN supports unlimited bandwidth with no speed limits.
- PrivadoVPN has a Zero-logs policy.
- Physical servers.
- Uses OpenVPN, WireGuard, and IKEv2 VPN protocols.
- The app is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- PrivadoVPN supports SOCKS5 proxy
- PrivadoVPN has fast server speeds
- PrivadoVPN provides full protection for free data servers
Cons of PrivadoVPN
- Lack WireGuard protocol
- PrivadoVPN has a limited server network.
- Free version gives you access to nine server locations only.
- It supports no split tunneling.
- Kill switch only available in Desktop apps.
- No WireGuard support.
- It supports no live chat option.
- Expensive premium version.
Windscribe is a great all around VPN that’s perfectly suitable for torrenting with strong security packed with tons of features.
Windscribe offers both a free and paid VPN service but a free VPN plan offers generous 10GB monthly session bandwidth. Windscribe offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
Windscribe lets you access the most popular streaming platforms. The easy-to-use platform provides enhanced security options with 256-bit AES encryption. It is a user-friendly free version comprising multi-platform compatibility.
The easy and quick to set up platform is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Linux, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera extensions.
Windscribe also supports streaming for Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube, and torrenting. The app also provides additional features like split tunneling, Port Forwarding, and Double Hop. The platform has 400+ servers in 110 cities in 63 countries.
Pros of Windscribe
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Windscribe provides you with military grade security that keeps you safe online.
- Windscribe has a no-logging policy.
- Split tunneling lets you choose which apps or websites move through the VPN tunnel.
- Kill switch (called Firewall).
- Whitelisting feature that will (automatically activates the VPN connection when logged in to an unsecured network)>
- Windscribe supports streaming for Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Linux, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera extensions
- It Supports the WireGuard protocol
- The app supports OpenVPN tunneling protocol
- SOCKS5 protocols support
- Windscribe allows torrenting
Cons of Windscribe
- It provides a minimal logging policy in Windscribe.
- No 24/7 support services are available
- Windscribe has great speeds on local servers, but it slows down at long distances.
- WireGuard protocol is available only on Android
StrongVPN offers a secure and fast-speed VPN connection with a no-logs policy. You can connect up to 12 devices at the same time with the StrongVPN app.
StrongVPN offers protocols (L2TP, SSTP, OpenVPN, IPSec and IKEv2) including the super speedy WireGuard and an impressive roughly 60,000 VPN IP addresses.
Also, the tool is highly compatible with platforms like iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and more. StrongVPN provides features like a kill switch. It is one of the oldest VPNs with 950 servers in 39 countries. However, StrongVPN is the right choice to bypass aggressive web blocks and includes strong security features like AES-256 Encryption.
Pros of StrongVPN
- It allows connecting up to 12 devices simultaneously
- P2P torrenting support
- It provides support for unblocking US Netflix
- Do not include DNS or WebRTC leaks features
- The reliable network is available for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows
- It supports WireGuard protocol and L2TP, SSTP, OpenVPN, IPSec and IKEv2
Cons of StrongVPN
- StrongVPN has a small server network
- Supports no dedicated streaming servers.
- Very Slow on Most Servers.
- Very Outdated User-Interface.
VeePN is a simple and inexpensive Panama-based VPN service that uses tunneling protocols like WireGuard to deliver a quality connection.
VeePN follows a strict no-logs policy. It can help connect up to 10 devices simultaneously and is highly compatible with platforms like iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Smart TVs, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, routers, etc.
However, it makes some time to create a connection with VeePN. The tool supports torrenting, kill switch, live chat options, Unblocking Netflix US, and more. VeePN offers strong security features like military-grade AES-256 encryption. Overall, the platform has 2,500 servers in 55 countries.
Pros of VeePN
- It provides military-grade AES-256 encryption
- Supports Unblocking Netflix US
- Live chat support system
- The app supports a kill switch
- VeePN supports torrenting
- It provides a 30-day money-back guarantee
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and more.
Cons of VeePN
- The app has an average speed
- Short-term plans in VeePN are expensive
- Slow connection process
- Do not contain much security features
- Do not support SmartDNS feature
17. Ivacy VPN
Ivacy VPN is another top VPN for multiple devices that is easy to install on devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, and more.
The app also supports unblocking all major streaming services and has a large network. The platform has 3,500+ VPN servers in 100 locations. Overall performance is excellent as it comprises strong security credentials with low price options.
It provides unlimited bandwidth, and one can securely access platforms like Netflix and BBC iPlayer with Ivacy VPN.
Pros of Ivacy VPN
- A fast speed connection with 2TB encrypted cloud storage options
- It allows connecting up to 10 devices at the same time
- The app is highly compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox
- It follows strict no-logs policy
- Automatic Kill Switch support
- It supports a 7-day money-back guarantee plan
- 24/7 live chat support
Cons of Ivacy VPN
- Apple devices do not support the kill switch feature
- Android app doesn’t work with Ivacy VPN
- Few locations often suffer low-speed issues
- Leak protection settings are not enabled by default.
PureVPN offers strong data encryption features and supports secure protocols to create a fast connection. You can easily unblock streaming sites, including Netflix, with PureVPNs in-built features.
Also, the app comprises unique features like Split-tunneling on Android, port forwarding, torrenting, automatic kill switch, etc. You can connect up to 12 multiple devices simultaneously with PureVPN. The platform has 6,500+ servers in 140 countries.
Pros of PureVPN
- You can connect up to 12 multiple devices simultaneously with PureVPN
- PureVPN is compatible with platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Routers, etc
- AES-256 encryption support
- Supports seamless torrenting
- PureVPN supports the kill switch feature
- PureVPN has a strict no-logs policy
Cons of PureVPN
- You need to cancel after a free trial, or you will be automatically locked for the 1-Year Plan
- The Kill switch doesn’t perform well at all times
- May find Connection issues
- Free version with a 7-day trial is available
- No WireGuard protocol support
TunnelBear is another trusted VPN among the free VPN community that helps connect up to 5 Devices at the same time. Trusted app but people more prefer paid version to use this VPN service. It is compatible with platforms, such as iOS, Android, macOS, Windows. Also, it supports a 256-bit encryption security feature. If you are planning to invest in TunnelBear, it is a great choice as the pricing plans are affordable. Also, the platform has 900 servers in 23 countries.
Pros of TunnelBear
- TunnelBear has no log files
- Available for free only if you maintain usage below 500 MB per month
- The Kill Switch feature is available
- Supports torrenting in TunnelBear
- It comprises its own DNS servers
- The app is easy to install and has a playful theme.
- It supports tunneling only for Androids
- It involves limited payment options
- It has a small server network
SurfEasy is another trusted VPN with a no-log policy. It is a good option for users who require VPN service for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and HBO Max. The platform supports AES-256 encryption and comprises a robust control channel. You can connect up to five devices simultaneously with SurfEasy. SurfEasy pricing plans depend on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. The platform has a very small server network in 16 or 28 countries.
Pros of SurfEasy
- They perform well with U.S. Netflix
- Download speed is good
- The app supports torrenting and File sharing
- It follows standard encryption & protocol
Cons of SurfEasy
- The app has a very small server network
- Does not support the kill switch feature
Great job! We have checked 20 Best VPN For Multiple Devices!
Best 20 VPN For Multiple Devices (Pros and Cons) Conclusion
In the above guide, we explained the best VPN for multiple devices with pros and cons of each. You can now chose any VPN software as per your requirements.